The modular design allows easy field modifications or to incorporate optional board/modules: positioner board, standard bus communication, profibus-DP, Modbus, Device net, radiocontrol, GSM, etc.
The separate mounting of the centronik unit from the actuator can be necessary in applications where the temperature, vibration or mounting conditions makes unsuitable the direct mounting.
CEMTRPNIK ELECTONIC CONTROL
The Centronik programmable electronic control is made up of the following modules:
• Keyboard for non-intrusive local control with 5 indications LEDS.
• Non-intrusive local-off-remote selector (by reed switches).
• Reversing/contactors for motor power control (Thyristor optional).
• Internal supply transformer.
• Power supply board with relays for remote signal and remote control via Central Com 2 wires communications system.
• Main control board with microprocessor. Programmable according to the application needs.
• Electrical connection identical to the standard Centork actuator. It enable the easy retrofitting of an actuator dismounting it.
• Two Centronik versions are possible:
Centronik for On/Off service.
Centronik for modulating service.
Please check the “ Centronik Electrical actuators ” and corresponding technical sheets for more information on the Centronik module.
ADVANTAGES DURING ENGINEERING DESING.
• The functionality and flexibility simplifies the integration in the design and planning process.
• The correct control signals management is guaranteed by the actuator manufacturer
• Centork wiring diagrams help the design, avoiding costly and complicated installation drawings.
• Fixed and calculated final costs.
• Internal supply of the electronics options (TPS, heater … )
• Easy integration into fieldbus systems, only a fieldbus electronic board needs to be added into centronik.
ADVANTAGES DURING INSTALLATION.
• Important time and materials savings by high reduction of needed cables.
• Installation of an additional control cabinet is not necessary.
• No additional separate wiring and switchgear required for the local control, being included in the Centronik.
• Wiring mistakes between control cabinet and actuator are eliminated. Complete unit tested by Centork.
ADVANTAGE DURING START-UP.
• Fast and easy start-up: connect, power on, ready to work.
• Automatic phase control avoids reverse sense. of rotations, avoiding damages both in the valve and the actuator.
• Wide variety of adaptations to the process local conditions.
• All actuators tested in Centork. Faults in wiring, switches,
etc. are thus excluded.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE USER.
• Local pushbuttons protected against non-authorised use by security lock.
• The high enclosure protection (IP67 or IP68) and the high corrosion protection ensure reliable service and no-maintenance in the hardest environments.
• Fast switching off the motor without undesired signal delays.
• Flexible programming functions allow adaptation to the process working conditions.
• Diagnostic functions facilitate a preventive maintenance and a fast trouble shooting.
Standard protection IP67 (IP 68 optional)Centronik actuators.
40C/41E/40D/41F Series II2G Eex d IIBT4.
The Centronik actuators are in accordance with the EC directives: low voltage, EMC, ATEX and Machines European directives.